DribblePot. Our innovative Liners are engineered to filter and treat small quantities of concrete waste water and slurry; offering safe, portable & simple treatment when washing Construction equipment.
BlueRinse DribblePot Liner
Our BlueRinse Textile product in portable format! Designed to fit our DribblePot Wheelbarrow, the BlueRinse Dribblepot Liner is impregnated with Mudtech pH Blue, which is released into the water as it passes through the wall. Concrete wash water will be filtered and non-hazardous, safe for discharge if your site plan allows.
Our DribblePot Wheelbarrow is a stable container, facilitating easy transportation and emptying of solids, without the water. It can be used standalone or with our range of DribblePot Inserts.
- Wheelbarrow design to simply ‘tip-out’ waste solids (eases manual handling)
- Dual wheels for stability
- Variety of Inserts for different filtration or treatment applications
- Puncture free tyres for maximum durability
- Simple, no-faff, attachment of Inserts
- Combine with the BlueRinse Washdown Tray to capture run-off for recycling or treatment.
- Combine with the Washdown Tray and BlueRinse Base Unit to capture run-off and provide a re-circulating pressure wash facility.
- Size: 1.27m x 0.62m x 0.78m (length x width x height)
- Weight (empty): 20Kg
- Basket lip height from ground: 0.54 m
- Basket volume: 67 Litre
- Site Handling: Manual
- Finish: Galvanised basket, Powder coated frame