BlueRinse Concrete Washout – Base Unit
High pH washwater arising from concreting activities is becoming a significant Environmental aspect. It is important that an Environmental risk is not simply converted into a Health and Safety hazard.
BlueRinse has been developed to avoid the high pH hazard (and associated burns risks) caused when combining or storing concrete, cements and grouts with washwater. It improves safety and reduces cost of washing down concrete chutes and equipment on-site.
BlueRinse is durable, easy to use and an ideal solution for confined or open work areas; avoid generating, storing or transporting hazardous wash waste.
- Closed loop system, use BlueRinse hose to wash & recycle water indefinitely.
- Less than 1m cubed to discharge or collect at the end of the job.
- No hazardous water is generated, pH is reduced at the washdown stage.
- Uses non-hazardous pH/BLUE to reduce alkalinity safely.
- Simple to commission & operate.
- 50-70+ chute washes per Nappy Sack , easily replaced when full.
- Spare power outlet on Control Panel for pump accessories & small equipment.
- CE marked and robustly constructed.
- Size: 2.25m x 1.5m x 1.26m (length x width x height)
- Weight (empty): 950Kg
- Power Supply required: 32amp, 110V.
- Recommended Generator: 5kVA+
- Tank Capacity: 700 Litre
- Each Nappy Sack will allow 50+ chute washes with no daily limit, whilst maintaining a safe pH for the operator.
- Nappy Sack rated capacity (solids): 1 Tonne
- Site Handling: Lifting shackles or Fork Lift Truck
- Finish: Durable polyurethane paint with galvanised fittings
- BlueRinse Nappy Sack – Self dosing bag, impregnated with Mudtech pH Blue which automatically reduces the pH of the water, whilst separating the solids.
- Self-draining covers – Durable and tough plastic covers to help direct dirty washwater and keep the tanks clean.
- Replacement pH tester strips.
- Washdown Tray – Closed loop washwater treatment & recycling for floor level equipment.