BlueRinse Washdown Tray
BlueRinse Washdown Tray enables operators to washout equipment into a ground-level tray, easily and efficiently. Suitable for skips, pumps and small site equipment; solids are easily shovelled out and the washwater pumped away for treatment or recycling.
Used as a standalone tray or combined with the BlueRinse Base Unit for a closed loop power wash facility with re-circulating water and pH control.
- Sump to enable a Submersible pump to discharge the water.
- Ramped access & egress for use with hand-wheeled equipment.
- Treadplate floor & ramps for anti-slip properties.
- Useful as a general-purpose site tray.
- Ideal to capture run-off from our DribblePot portable filtration system.
- Complements our BlueRinse Base Unit to create a recycling power wash system with pH control
- Overall Size: 2.23m x 1.3m x 0.28m (length x width x height)
- Weight (empty): 240Kg
- Internal Floor Size: 1.1m x 1.25m (15cm walls)
- Maximum Capacity (volume): 240 Litres
- Site Handling: Lifting or Fork Lift Truck.
- Finish: External Grade Powder Coating